Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wanna Play Catch-up!?

So I haven't blogged in quite some time (and even though I have open house in 1 hour)... I decided now would be the perfect time to catch everyone up on how things are going. I closed on my house (finally!) and had to sign a zillion papers (now I know how celebrities feel). Dad and little brother placed down floors in the master bedroom and closet. Some family came and helped me slap a coat of paint on some of the walls (if only that was as easy as it sounds). My cousin is uprooting my backyard as we speak (he is the best!). The bug man is stopping by in the A.M. (so long, spiders!). I got a remote to my garage and can enter through the car, whoo-hoo! (it's like I have super powers!). I haven't moved in quite yet, or atleast not all of me. I've got to have it sprayed (first priority), and I've got to snab a hot water heater (for cheap!) before it will be livable. And throw my bedroom suite into the trunk of my car... and I'm good to go! I pray I'm in by next weekend... 


Now to go meet the new kiddos! Let's do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment