Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Found Love

During my couponing trip yesterday, I purchased a carton of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. It is a milk alternative made from almonds. I tested it out last night, and I really liked it. It's very similar to regular milk with a hint of a nutty taste to it. This morning I had a bowl of Mini Wheats combined with Almond Breeze to see how it would taste. And... two thumbs up!! It was yummy!!  I went to their site online and printed some more coupons (click here). The coupons are for $.50 cents off, but that will double at Winn Dixie and Publix (so it's good for $1.00 off). After you click the print button and it tells you that your printing was a success, hit the back button on your computer for an extra coupon. They don't even expire until October! And here's the best part... almond milk is much better for you than regular milk! Check it out!

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment